Sunday, July 13, 2008

Resolved Question: Needing to sell plus size wedding dress. Know anywhere besides Ebay? Not having much luck.?

I've tried contacting consignment shops, etc, but having no luck with anything. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Size Wedding Dresses Check out these prices for your romantic honeymoon!! Wedding Websites worth... painted wedding aisle runners are the newest fad in the wedding industry. More and more brides are choosing to have this done to add a touch of class and elegance to their wedding days. This article will discuss some of the more popular designs that brides are using for their wedding aisle runners... for couples having destination weddings is having a star fish painted at the both ends of the wedding ...

...

Where can I find them that isn't at a place where they are mass produced (like a Davids Bridal) I am currently losing weight for my wedding but there is no way I'll be in a size 6 (nor do I really want to be) Also...I am not a fan of simply ordering any online. Are there any designers out there that I couls look at?? Thanks in advance. The reason I do not want to go to a Davids Bridal is because I did not want a dress 100 ofther women have. The are all very nice dresses but for me I'd like something not so common. ...