Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Resolved Question: whats the most slimming design for a plus size wedding dress?

Resolved Question: whats the most slimming design for a plus size wedding dress?
Im getting married in August and about a size 20, and 5'8 inches tall. Would be very interested to know what other similar size women have worn for their wedding. Thanks so much

Resolved Question: How do you find a consignment shop with resale for a plus size wedding dress that still has a tag.?
I purchased a wedding gown for my daughter and she found a different dress that she liked. So we purchased that dress and now I have a brand new dress that I want to sell and I am having a hard time narrowing down a shop that will purchase s item in question. If I could narrow down a consignment shop(s) that specializes in this type of item for resale I would gladly appreciate it.

Resolved Question: Where can I get a quality plus sized wedding dress for a low price?
Most bridal magazines show dresses but never where you can get them. I don't want to go to a "boutique" where I have to wait 3-4 months for the dress to come in only for it to be wrong. Not everybody is a size 10 and if you want to make a rude comment, keep it to yourself. I am looking for real help. Thanks.

Resolved Question: Where are the best places to buy a plus sized wedding dress and what should I know?


Resolved Question: I need help with Finding a Cheap plus size wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!?
I'm size 26-28 I really don't have a lot of money to spend only like $150-$200. I want a White dress. Something elegant and comfy... Help please!!!