Sunday, May 11, 2008

After 30 years of marriage, say 'I love you' with a clam gun - Anchorage Daily News (subscription)


After 30 years of marriage, say 'I love you' with a clam gun
Anchorage Daily News (subscription), AK - May 9, 2008
I recently confronted a fairly common dilemma -- "What should I do for my next wedding anniversary?" Giving wedding presents was simple. ...
...


Underwear theme for art exhibit
Central Midlands & Coastal Advocate, Australia - May 8, 2008
PRINTMAKER Gabrielle Woodham’s exhibit Wedding Presents, or what lies beneath, was unveiled last Friday night. A good crowd turned out at the Moora Fine ...
...


blogTO

Shopgirls Presents Gifted: One Day Sale Tomorrow
blogTO, Canada - May 9, 2008
With Mother's Day this weekend, Father's Day only a month away and wedding season fast approaching, Gifted is the perfect opportunity to find something ...
...