Friday, May 23, 2008

Resolved Question: whats the most slimming design for a plus size wedding dress?

Resolved Question: whats the most slimming design for a plus size wedding dress?
Im getting married in August and about a size 20, and 5'8 inches tall. Would be very interested to know what other similar size women have worn for their wedding. Thanks so much

Resolved Question: I need help with Finding a Cheap plus size wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!?
I'm size 26-28 I really don't have a lot of money to spend only like $150-$200. I want a White dress. Something elegant and comfy... Help please!!!

Resolved Question: Getting Married in FEB DO you know were i can get a Plus Size wedding dress?
I want a unique dress. Its hard to find a unique plus size wedding dress. i want something different but alagant. Please can anyone help me. size 24-26.Please help.i mean i know im a big girl but i deserve to look cute

Resolved Question: Plus size wedding dress?
Where can I find them that isn't at a place where they are mass produced (like a Davids Bridal) I am currently losing weight for my wedding but there is no way I'll be in a size 6 (nor do I really want to be) Also...I am not a fan of simply ordering any online. Are there any designers out there that I couls look at?? Thanks in advance. The reason I do not want to go to a Davids Bridal is because I did not want a dress 100 ofther women have. The are all very nice dresses but for me I'd like something not so common.